|
~Previous Posts~
~Credits~ |
Tuesday, June 20, 2006 Cleaning
Finally I cleaned my study room table and now, I'm left with the mess in my room. It's really messy so I better be diciplined enough to clear the mess tomorrow. So I was home with my granny and sometimes, I think she's really funny.. I was packing my table then she told me to clear the little basket I have in my room. So I went to drag out the little basket and start clearing all the dusty notes. While I was still looking through at what to throw and what not to, she told me I need to go and pack my bed. (Just for your information, I dump all my text books on my bed. Haha.. the upper deck) But the thing was I was still trying to pack finish the lttle basket's mess and she wanted me to go and do some other thing. So I told her I cannot clear both at the same time, she got angry and exclaimed that she was only reminding me that I have to clear that bed. *bleah*
I'm supposed to be studying now I think, but I'm really too lazy to start. Haiz... I feel like sleeping.. and shopping too. Maybe I'll go shopping tomorrow.. Hahaha.. window shop.. =P
link | posted by trom_piggy at 5:12 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |